CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
Applies to all bookings made from 12/8/2022
We appreciate your support of our business. While Zero Latency is a global brand, as the local licensees, we are a local small business and your support means a lot.
During the pandemic, we have been hit hard, but we have attempted to be as flexible as possible for our customers. However, the impact of last minute cancellations/rescheduling has been a significant cost to us. We roster staff based on the scheduled bookings and there is often limited time for others to book a newly available slot. The impact of this really affects us and it has become unsustainable. As a result we have decided that it is now necessary to enforce a strict policy on cancellations and rescheduling. To balance that out, we have reduced our no cancellation period from 14 days to 48 hours, to better accommodate our customers.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING
- Before 48 hours – Online bookings may be changed or cancelled until 48 hours prior to your booking. A $3 administrative fee applies per ticket.
- Within 48 hours – Online bookings may be changed or cancelled within 48 hours of your booking. A $30 cancellation fee applies per booking.
- Within 6 hours – Online bookings may not be changed within 6 hours of start time. No credit will be offered.
- At the time of your booking, if you arrive without the full number people in your booking, we are unable to provide any credit for unused tickets. YOU MUST ADVISE US AT LEAST SIX HOURS PRIOR.
- If a cancellation or reschedule is related to Covid-19 isolation, the individual/s affected may reschedule with no fee, evidence must be provided. The standard rules apply to the rest of the tickets in the booking.
- All refunds are provided in the form of credit (minus administrative and cancellation fees) to be used at a future booking.
- Customers will be provided with a booking code and shall be responsible for re-booking themselves at a time that suits them.
We advise all customers to arrive 10 minutes before their booked session time in order to be ready for their start time.
All sessions begin on time and no session may be delayed as this affects the experience of the on-time customers and has flow-on effects for the rest of the day.
No credit will be offered for late arrivals, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they are on time.